Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Depositing your academic poster or presentation into the UT Southwestern Institutional Repository provides numerous professional benefits.
- Provides a centralized location for many different campus communities
- Creates a permanent link (URI) for your posters and presentations to reference in your CV, ORCID record, or other online networking profile.
- Library staff members provide input and assistance for additional metadata, description, and citations
- Content is findable by search engines such as Google.
- For departments or special events wishing to deposit larger amounts of material, customized collections may be an additional option.
How do you know if the Institutional Repository is right for your academic poster or presentation?
- I would like my academic poster or presentation to be publicly-accessible online.
- Note: Restricted access options are available, but the default access is public.
- All authors listed on poster or presentation provided their approval.
- The content is a permanent deposit into the repository.
- Content is tied to UT Southwestern in some form, or produced by the UT Southwestern community in cooperation with other organizations.
How do you submit your academic poster or presentation to the Institutional Repository?
Questions about Institutional Repository?